WARNING! If you are not a Canadian citizen, you must call the SAAQ at 514954-7771 to check if you can obtain a driver's license, depending on your status in Canada. Indeed, as of January 1, 2022, foreign students and temporary residents holding a work permit for less than 12 months can no longer register for a driver's license. EDIT: It seems that an additional delay has been put in place and that this rule will only be applied from March 1st. You could register before this date. Please contact the SAAQ for more details!

Welcome to Drive and Go

Drive and Go Parc

Auto école de Mont-Royal

Practical course

Our practical lessons are done in our school in Parc

Online theory course

All courses and exam are online

Bilingual teacher

Classes are held in English and French